Generally, there are the following types of FRP bridges:
(1) Tray type cable tray is the most widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, light industry, television, telecommunications, etc.
(2) Stepped cable tray is suitable for laying cables with larger diameters, especially for laying high and low voltage power cables.
(3) The trough type cable tray is a fully enclosed cable tray, suitable for laying computer cables, communication cables, thermocouple cables and other high-sensitive system control cables, etc., which interfere with the shielding of control cables and in severely corrosive environments The protection of the cable has a good effect.
(4) The combined cable tray is a new type of cable tray, which is suitable for the laying of various cables and units in various projects. It has the advantages of simple structure, flexible configuration, convenient installation, and novel styles. Easy to install and construct, it is the most ideal product among cable trays at present.
(5) Large-span cable tray is a kind of cable tray with a larger supporting span than ordinary cable trays, and due to its exquisite structural design, it has the characteristics of greater carrying capacity than ordinary cable trays. It is suitable for oil refining, chemical, textile, The indoor and outdoor cable laying of machinery, metallurgy, electric power, television, broadcasting and other industrial and mining enterprises can also be used as underground fortifications, such as cable trenches and cable tunnel internal supports for subways and civil air defense projects.